- What these terms cover.
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you, whether these are goods, services or digital content.
Why you should read them.
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your request to us. You will be required to confirm your acceptance to these terms at the point of confirming your request to us. These terms tell you who we are, how and what services we will provide to you, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
- What these terms cover.
Information about us and how to contact us
- Who we are. We are Accidentist Web Services limited a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 11808244 and our registered office is at Bridgford Business Centre, 29 Bridgford Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 6AU. We are not VAT registered.
- How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 0115 740 1968 or by writing to us at email@example.com or Accidentist Web Services Limited, Bridgford Business Centre, 29 Bridgford Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 6AU.
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us when submitting your details to us.
- "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
By using our site you accept these terms
- If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms
- We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
- We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users' needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted (in whole or part). We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and/or operational reasons.
Do not rely on information on this site or services provided by third parties
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content of our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- No representation, warranty or guarantee is given as to any services provided (or to be provided) by a third party, to whom your details are passed.
Our contract with you/services that we agree to provide
- How we will accept your request. Our acceptance of your request will take place when we email you to accept it or confirm on the screen that the request has been accepted, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your request. If we are unable to accept your request, we will notify you of this.
- Once we have accepted your request we will contact our partner suppliers and pass to them your details as uploaded to the site. You will notified as to an appointment time, date and location within a reasonable distance from your home address or other advised location (and for our purposes we will determine reasonableness).
Charges, Payment and Cancellation
- We will notify you of an appointment offer. When clicking to accept that offer you will be required to make payment of £40 ("Initial Examination Fee"). Please note that this fee is for an initial examination appointment only with one of our preferred partner suppliers. If there is any additional work or expenses required then this will need to be agreed with the supplier of dental services and you will be responsible for making these additional payments.
- You will be entitled to cancel the initial examination appointment with one of our preferred supplier partners as set out in this clause 11.
- If the appointment is booked more than 24 hours from the time and date scheduled for the appointment to take place then the following cancellation provisions shall apply:
- If the appointment is cancelled more than 24 hours prior to the appointment time and date a full refund of the Initial Examination Fee will be made; and
- If the appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the appointment time and date you will not be entitled to a refund of the Initial Examination Fee.
If the appointment is booked less than 24 hours from the time and date scheduled for
the appointment to take place then the following provisions shall apply:
- If you cancel within 1 hour of the appointment time being confirmed you will be entitled to a refund of the Initial Examination Fee; and
- If you cancel after 1 hour of the appointment time being confirmed you will not be entitled to a refund of the Initial Examination Fee.
- Any request to cancel should be advised to us via the cancellation link on this site. You should note that you will not be entitled to a refund in the event that a provider of services has commenced the initial examination appointment. Where an appointment has been cancelled and you are entitled to a refund of the Initial Examination Fee, we will refund this within 14 days of receiving your request. In such circumstances we will provide a refund to you no later than 14 days from your request.
The information that you provide to us.
- You confirm that all the information that you upload to our site is correct.
- If you want to request an appointment for someone other than yourself (including someone under the age of 18 years old) you must be authorised by that person to do so and/or their parent or guardian.
- In the event that you are making the request for or on behalf of another person then you will be responsible for complying with these terms and conditions, including making the Initial Examination Fee as set out in clause 11.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents, subcontractors of third party suppliers of dental services, whose details we provide you with.
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen.
- We are not liable for business losses. The services that we offer are for domestic and private use. If you use our services for any commercial or business purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Please note that we are unable to guarantee to you that one of our preferred suppliers of services will be able to carry out the initial examination which may for example be due to circumstances beyond their control. In such circumstances, our total liability to you will be to refund the Initial Examination Fee, set out in clause 11.1.
- Whilst we only work with our preferred partners who meet out stringent requirements we make no representation as to the suitability or quality of the services that they offer, either in respect of the initial examination or otherwise. Furthermore by providing you with a preferred suppliers details (including an appointment) should not be taken as either an express and/or implied endorsement by us of the services they offer, the quality or the competency of the services and how they are offered.
How we may use your personal information
Other important terms
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else (except that you can always transfer our guarantee). You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, except as explained in clause 15.2 in respect of our guarantee. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.